Flurly vs Gumroad
Gumroad is an online platform that facilitates the sale of products by creators directly to consumers. Flurly is a Gumroad alternative that attempts to do the same thing in a more affordable way.
In particular, Gumroad charges between $10 to $250 / month to sell digital products online (https://gumroad.com/features/pricing). Whereas Flurly charges $0 a month.
Additionally, Gumroad takes between 0.6% to 5.6% of each transaction excluding payment processing fees. Flurly always only takes 1%.
In addition to the pricing advantage. Flurly also has a variety of novel features that gumroad doesn't have.
1) Flurly supports Apple Pay & Google Pay payments.
2) Flurly supports splitting revenues with partners through Collabs.
3) Flurly supports Purchase Power Parity dynamic pricing.
4) Flurly supports Free Product Samples.
5) Flurly supports Payoneer payouts.